Moshe Verschleisser's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"MYA mentioned something that I think is important in his response, and would like to…"

Moshe Verschleisser replied Jul 20, 2011 to How to respond to missionising on Facebook?

16 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Susan Aizenman

"Mordechai, while I agree, there still are a vast number of Jews that have accounts (…"

Moshe Verschleisser replied Jul 14, 2011 to How to respond to missionising on Facebook?

16 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Susan Aizenman

"I used to get into with people in different groups and on pages back in the day; I u…"

Moshe Verschleisser replied Jul 13, 2011 to How to respond to missionising on Facebook?

16 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Susan Aizenman

"Hope and pray not. That hyphen is an awful thing. It's like "African-American", Ital…"

Moshe Verschleisser replied Dec 24, 2010 to The Judeo-Christian Debate

3 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Jewish Israel

"I've heard a bit recently about Karaites spending quality time with messianics; thei…"

Moshe Verschleisser replied Dec 24, 2010 to A Dangerous Man?

5 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Moshe Verschleisser

"Rabbi Federow, I'll email you about this directly, as well; our mutual friend Moshe…"

Moshe Verschleisser replied Oct 21, 2009 to Known Messianics, Xian Missionaries, Moving to Israel, CAN THEY BE STOPPED?

3 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Jake Jacobs

"I agree that a violent reaction is bad; more than the terrible chillul hashem caused…"

Moshe Verschleisser replied Oct 21, 2009 to IDEAS IN DEFEATING THE MISSIONARY THREAT IN ISRAEL - GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS

3 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Jake Jacobs

"Curious about how this would sound - a developing thought, really. Christians that…"

Moshe Verschleisser replied Sep 17, 2009 to Is it permissible to burn missionary bibles?

18 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by ellen

"Someone has to start - might as well be us. Or even just me. We can appreciate the s…"

Moshe Verschleisser replied Jul 28, 2009 to Is it permissible to burn missionary bibles?

18 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by ellen

"I think that one of our real outreach problems is the number of Jews - all denominat…"

Moshe Verschleisser replied Jul 28, 2009 to He who saves one soul it's as if he saved the entire world."

16 Dec 25, 2009

RSS

© 2018   Created by Jewish Israel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service